Showcase your school pride and accomplishment with the UT Dallas ring, offered through Balfour. The ring comes in a variety of styles. Order yours today!
To view ring styles and order your UT Dallas ring, visit the UT Dallas Ring webpage.
For more information, please contact Balfour at
To view photos from previous ring ceremonies, visit the
UT Dallas Alumni Flickr photo gallery.
1. What do the symbols on the UT Dallas ring mean?
- The letters “UTD,” which appear prominently on the top of the UT Dallas ring, identify you as a graduate of UT Dallas.
- The comet encircling the Lone Star of Texas on one side of the ring reminds you to use your education to move our world to a better tomorrow.
- The Texas flag reminds us of the heritage, frontier spirit, and entrepreneurial legacy that built this state and our university.
- The seal of the University of Texas system is featured on one side of your ring, with “1969,” the year of the University’s founding, written below the seal.
2. Where can I see the UT Dallas ring in person?
- Come to the Comet Countdown to Commencement or the UT Dallas Ring Days to see the ring and visit with Balfour. Can’t make the events? Visit the UT Dallas bookstore any time during business hours to view the ring.
3. Where can I purchase the UT Dallas ring?
- You can order your ring in person during the Comet Countdown to Commencement event or UT Dallas Ring Days, online on the UT Dallas Ring webpage, or over the phone by calling Balfour at 1-800-BALFOUR (800-225-3687). Be sure to order your ring by March 28, 2014 in order to have it presented to you at the May 2014 Ring Ceremony.
4. What are Ring Days?
- UT Dallas holds two ‘Ring Days’ each semester when Balfour representatives will be on the UT Dallas campus to take orders and to answer questions. Balfour will be on campus on March 25-26 from 2-6pm in the Visitor Center Atrium to take orders and to answer questions.
5. What is the last day to order a ring in order to take part in the UT Dallas Ring Ceremony?
- March 28, 2014 is the last day in which to place an order for your ring in order to be presented with it and participate in the UT Dallas Ring Ceremony.
6. Can I still order a ring if I miss the UT Dallas Ring Ceremony order deadline?
- Yes, you may order your ring anytime. If you miss the Ring Ceremony deadline, Balfour will ship you your ring after the UT Dallas Ring Ceremony.